It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in March. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- African Violet, Alstroemeria, Amaranthus, Anthurium, Asiatic Lily
- Beehive Ginger, Billy Buttons, Bird of Paradise, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Byfield Fern
- Camellia, Cattleya Orchids, Chrysanthemum, Cockscomb, Cornflower, Cosmos
- Dahlia, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine
- Easter Daisy, Everlasting Daisy, Emilia, Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Frangipani, Freesia
- Gerbera, Ginger, Gladiolus, Golden Pine, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Hydrangea, Hyacinths
- Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Laurel, Lavender, Liatris, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Lisianthus, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose
- Native Foliage, Natives, Nerine, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Privet Berries, Protea, Pussy Willow
- Red Hot Pokers, Reed Grass, Repens, Rose
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stock, Sunflower
- Tea Tree, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tulip
- Umbrella Fern
- Water Lily
- Zebra, Zinnia
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
Click below to see more for your state.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.