It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in July. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- African Violet, Alstroemeria, Anthurium, Apple Blossom, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Billy Buttons, Bird of Paradise, Blue Gum, Blushing Bride, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Byfield Fern
- Camellia, Canterbury Bells, Cherry Bush, Chillies, Chrysanthemum, Cyclamen, Cymbidium Orchid
- Daffodil, Daisy, Daphne, Delphinium, Dodder Vine
- Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Forget-Me-Not, Freesia
- Gardenia, Geraldton Wax, Gerbera, Gladiolus, Golden Pine, Green Goddess Lily, Gum, Gum Nuts, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Hyacinths
- Jasmine, Jonquil
- Kale, Kangaroo Paw
- Laurel, Lavender, Liatris, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Lisianthus, Love In The Mist, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose, Molucca Balm
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Poppy, Pussy Willow
- Reed Grass, Reflixum, Rose, Rosehip
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Smoke Bush, Snapdragon, Spear Grass, Statice, Stock, Sunflower, Sweet Pea, Sweet William
- Tea Tree, Thryptomene, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tulip
- Umbrella Fern
- Zebra, Zinnia
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
Click below to see more for your state.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.