It is always helpful to look at what flowers are available in the month you are planning on getting married as they shall be in almost every photograph and are also an integral part of your colour palette.
This may determine the look, texture or colour of your bouquet or floral arrangements.
Below is a list of flowers available in October. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- African Violet, Allium, Alstroemeria, Amaryllis, Anemone,Anthurium, Arum Lily, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Bird of Paradise, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Byfield Fern
- Calla Lily, Camellia, Cherry Bush, Chrysanthemum, Cordifolium, Cornflower
- Daffodil, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine, Dogwood
- Easter Daisy, Emilia, Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Freesia
- Geraldton Wax, Gerbera, Gladiolus, Golden Pine, Green Goddess Lily, Grevillea, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Helleborus, Hippiastrum, Hyacinths, Hypericum Berries
- Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Larkspur, Laurel, Lavender, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Liatris, Lilac, Lily Of The Valley, Lisianthus, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose, Molucca Balm
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Peony Rose, Phalaenopsis Orchid, Pine
- Queen Anne’s Lace
- Ranunculus, Reed Grass,Rose
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Smoke Bush, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stock, Sunflower, Sweet William
- Tea Tree, Thryptomene, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tulip
- Umbrella Fern
- Waratah, Water Lily
- Yellow Bells
Click below to see more for your state.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.