When planning your beach wedding some things need to be considered:
- It is essential that the correct beach permits and council approval are in order
- Give careful consideration to the wedding outfits for all of the bridal party. A veil and long wedding dress will get covered in sand
- Consider having a wrap on hand should it be needed
- A speaker system may be required to ensure you guests can hear the ceremony over the waves and general noise
- Check that any chairs are secured prior to people being seated
- You may consider wearing your hair up if it’s a windy day
- It always pays to have an area when people are coming off the sand that they can brush sand of their feet. Maybe supply a few soft brushes to assist.
- The sun can be glary, so ensure you have spare sunglasses for those who forget
- Most beaches are public. If you want complete privacy then consider renting a beachfront restaurant or an ocean view private estate.
- Check there are no public events happening in the near vicinity
- Have a backup plan as the weather can be unpredictable
- Have a box of thongs or slip on shoes for guests to slip into should they choose
Click below to see more for your state.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.