Below is a list of flowers available in June. Please keep in mind these may vary depending on weather conditions, availability etc, this is a guide only.
- Achillea, African Violet, Alstroemeria, Anthurium, Asiatic Lily, Asparagus
- Banksia, Bird of Paradise, Blue Gum, Boston Fern, Bouvardia, Byfield Fern
- Camellia, Celosia, Cherry Bush, Chillies, Chrysanthemum, Cornflower, Cyclamen, Cymbidium Orchid
- Daffodil, Daisy, Delphinium, Dodder Vine
- Exotic Leaves
- Flat Pine, Flax, Freesia
- Gardenia, Geraldton Wax, Gerbera, Gladiolus, Golden Pine, Green Goddess Lily, Gum, Gymea Leaves, Gypsy
- Heliconia, Hyacinths
- Jasmine, Jonquil
- Kale, Kangaroo Paw, King Protea
- Laurel, Lavender, Liatris, Leather Fern, Leucadendron, Lisianthus, Lucky Plant
- Maidenhair Fern, Ming Fern, Mini Gerbera, Misty Blue, Miniature Rose
- Native Foliage, Natives, November Lily, Nut Top
- Orchids, Oriental Lily
- Palm Leaves, Peace Lily, Pine, Poppy, Protea, Pussy Willow
- Red Hot Pokers, Reed Grass, Reflixum, Repens, Rhododendron, Rose, Rosehip
- Silvan Red, Singapore Orchid, Snapdragon, Solidaster, Spear Grass, Statice, Stock, Sunflower, Sweet Pea
- Tea Tree, Thryptomene, Tiger Llily, Tortured Willow, Tropical Foliage, Tulip
- Umbrella Fern
- Zebra, Zinnia
Some of the flowers listed above may come in a variety of colours so it is always wise to discuss any floral requirements with a professional florist.
Click below to see more for your state.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.